- Toronto Police Services
- Toronto, Ontario
- Services Provided
- Security Engineering and Security Management
A full audit of Canada’s largest municipal Police Service forces
This was a detailed security audit of all eighteen (18) Toronto Police Service (TPS) facilities—the largest municipal police service in Canada—including divisions and headquarters.
Lobo’s audit consisted of
- A detailed site assessment of existing electronic security systems, site conditions, physical conditions, and operations
- A threat risk assessment (TRA) to outline potential vulnerabilities and associated risk levels
- Stakeholder workshops with each facility to address potential security concerns
- A detailed security audit report outlining all findings, including existing conditions, threats, and vulnerabilities
- Recommendations for overcoming potential vulnerabilities
Based on the recommendations from the report, security engineering documents were prepared for implementation in a multi-year, multi-phase project.