- Quinte Consolidated Courthouse
- Belleville, Ontario
- Value of Project
- $115,000,000 (Construction)
- Services Provided
- Security Engineering
A new, multi-functional courthouse space
This project included the design and construction of a new six-storey, 160,000 sqft courthouse consisting of 11 courtrooms, associated support space, and prisoner holding facilities. The courthouse was delivered as a P3 (Design-Build-Finance-Maintain) model.
Lobo’s security system included:
- A touchscreen control system to monitor and control all security sub-systems
- A remotely controlled touchscreen system for cells and circulation doors within the prisoner holding area
- A fully integrated system that allows for ease of monitoring and superior control capabilities
- Detention Door Control, IP Video Surveillance (~250 cameras), Access Control, Intercom, Audio Surveillance, and Duress Alarm
All security systems were integrated on the touchscreen control system.