How to Apply
- Prepare your Resume and a Cover Letter
- Email both documents to our careers team at: ContactUs@lobocsinc.com. Please reference the job posting you’re interested in.
- We’ll review your Resume and call or email you if you’ve been selected to set up an interview.
We protect what is important to our clients. Whether it is keeping staff and public safe or protecting a building and its assets, we create solutions to ensure our clients feel confident that what they value is safe and secure.
We are an industry leader in security engineering and security & risk management. We have over 20 years of experience specializing in security and technology. We have worked on varied and challenging projects across the country, including correctional, courthouse, police, educational, healthcare and commercial facilities.
Our team consists of talented individuals that enjoy working together. Our team develops cutting edge solutions based on the specific requirements of our clients.
We have a strong focus on culture and work-life balance and we are looking to grow our team.
You will work as a Security Designer, working closely with other designers to share ideas and develop innovative security solutions. Systems design and engineering include video surveillance, access control, duress alarm, intercom, intrusion, detention door control, drone detection, perimeter security, security screening, etc.
We will work closely with you to train you, both technically and operationally. You will be exposed to small, medium and large projects. You will be involved in all phases of the project, beginning with initial conceptual understanding, development of the design solutions and then inspection of the final implementation on site. In your role, you will be continuously learning about the latest technology, while we provide you with growth opportunities for a long-term future within the company.
- Preparing security design drawings (system layouts, system riser diagrams, door details, etc).
- Preparing engineering specifications to detail the technical requirements of the solution.
- Coordinate and work with other team members.
- Meet with clients, architects and engineers to understand project requirements and present design concepts.
- Visit job sites to assess the current technology and review the implemented security solution.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience working as a designer in the Security, IT or electrical engineering consulting industry
- New grads from a post-secondary institution with electrical or computer engineering degree, or similar will also be considered.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently to complete projects.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Knowledge of Revit is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Excellent Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.