How to Apply
- Prepare your Resume and a Cover Letter
- Email both documents to our careers team at: ContactUs@lobocsinc.com. Please reference the job posting you’re interested in.
- We’ll review your Resume and call or email you if you’ve been selected to set up an interview.
Business Development Manager
We protect what is important to our clients. Whether it is keeping staff and public safe or protecting a building and its assets, we create solutions to ensure our clients feel confident that what they value is safe and secure.
We are an industry leader in security engineering and security & risk management. We have over 20 years of experience specializing in security and technology. We have worked on varied and challenging projects across the country, including correctional, courthouse, police, educational, healthcare and commercial facilities.
Our team consists of talented individuals that enjoy working together. Our team develops cutting edge solutions based on the specific requirements of our clients.
We have a strong focus on culture and work-life balance and we are looking to grow our team.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be client facing and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
You will work closely with the leadership team to conduct sales activities such as: cold calls, assisting with sales presentations, Client Relationship Management (CRM) data administration, qualify proposal requests, find leads and opportunities, attend industry events, set up client lunches, dinners, and lunch and learns, etc. You will be responsible for hitting aggressive sales targets for both won and issued proposals.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop business development process and tracking
- Participate in revenue forecasting with leadership team
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working in business development/sales industry
- Experience in the Architecture & Engineering consulting industry is preferred
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently to complete tasks
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
- Proficiency in CRM software
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field is preferred